Ref:- Employment News Advt. No. 19/78 dated 10-16th August 2013.
No manual applications would be entertained.
The On-line application shall be at www.msf.gov.in.
The link will remain active from 12-08-2013 to 01-09-2013.
- Candidate must apply ‘On-line’ through the above mentioned site.
- Before registering the application on the website, the candidate should possess
- valid e-mail id.
- Mobile Number
- On successful completion of the transaction an application form will be generated,
which must be printed for submission of the same at the examination hall on the
date of examination.
- A Bank Challan will be generated in those cases where candidates have to pay examination
fees. They have to take print out of the Challan.
- Candidate has to approach any nearby SBI Branch with the print out of the Challan
on the next day and deposit the examination fees for proper crediting of amount
in the allocated account.
- The fees has to be deposited in a specially opened Account No. “PowerJyoti”
00000032989999677 of SBI, Barrackpore.
- On receipt of amount concerned Branch of SBI will issue a Journal Number. Journal
number is then required to be filled up by the candidates during On-Line registration/validation
on the next day after 05:00 P.M.
- No other financial instrument except Challan will be accepted and incase any instrument
is submitted, the application shall be rejected.
News and Events